You have tried everything from Weight Watchers to Nutri – system to every ‘fad diet’ that is said to be proven, only to be discouraged. No weight loss, a plateau that won’t budge, and then you gain the weight back. You blame yourself because you just can’t succeed. Do you know why — you are set up for failure. You are being given old and outdated information about weight loss. Losing weight is much more sophisticated we are finding out through research. It isn’t as simple as calories in and calories out. Each of our bodes is unique and one pattern of calorie counting just doesn’t cut the mustard, so to speak. The old way of thinking of following a low fat diet has gotten us to a point in the U.S. where the majority of our population is overweight and diabetes is rising at an alarming rate. Have you ever asked yourself why this is so?
4 Reasons You Aren’t Loosing Wight!
You are a unique person that has a bio-chemical make-up that doesn’t match anyone else. You aren’t losing weight because you have been fed wrong information. There are several reasons why you can’t lose weight but here are just a few;
- STRESS – yes stress. Actually stress puts on weight due to a hormone released in our body to combat and fight stress.
- DIET – low fat diets are full of chemicals that turn on your fat storing hormones and body chemistry. You actually need good fat for your body to properly function. The foods we eat can turn on inflammatory responses in our body that put the pounds on.
- TOXINS – toxins in the environment and in our foods cause responses that are hazardous to our health.
- GENETICS – yes there is something to be said about our parents and grandparents.
Working With A Knowledgeable Expert Can Help!
The good news is that you can work with a knowledgeable expert in nutrition and health who knows the signs and how to direct you. It isn’t YOU – it is a bio-chemical reaction to various situations that causes weight gains, inability to lose weight, and health issues. The field of functional therapy, holistic nutrition, and wellness is expanding rapidly but take caution and make sure to get advice from those that are educated experts in the field.
3 Tips To Help You Start Loosing Weight!
There are steps that can be taken to help you:
- Detoxing is one but be cautious of the fad and easy to do detox programs that cost money. You can do a detox, safe program at home under the direction of someone who is in the know. Some detox programs can actually make you worse.
- Eat real foods – foods that are not processed, don’t have labels explaining the ingredients. Avoid toxic foods and chemicals including those in the home.
- Hydrate, hydrate! You must drink water to help your system.
- De-stress – meditate to start.
These are just a few steps to help. Good luck.
Contact Mary To Start Getting The Most Out Of Your Life!
Email email@example.com or call 443-994-6003 to learn more. I strongly believe that each person is an individual with specific needs. I do not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to wellness and health.