I don’t know about you but I seem to be always trying to achieve a better me. Either losing a few pounds, getting in better shape, becoming more flexible, building better relationships, achieving a closer relationship with God, or being a kinder, giving, and more gentle person. But, I never seem to be able to do it all at once. So – I figured out a few things:
- FIRST and foremost – pick one thing – write it down & your WHY -why you want to focus on it
- Take one week at a time but do it for 4 weeks – key to changing behaviors
- Do it 3X a week — a must to change habits
- PROGRESS nor perfection – PROGRESS is important – perfection is not the goal
- Each week – write down 5 things you are thankful for this week
- Do it with a buddy – support is a key way to see success
It’s important to write it down. I start today on a new work out routine with a trainer. Wish me luck.
MY One thing – build a stronger, more flexible ME
WHY – I am maturing and want to build muscle, strength, and flexibility so I can stay active to 100!